Monday, September 1, 2014

Is it Really the first of September?

I got my hallway painted, but I keep finding small spots I want to touch up.  In addition to painting my hall, I painted my bedroom before going back to teaching.  Also, I keep pinching myself because it is hard to believe that it is the first of September and today is Labor Day.  This past month I found myself reprinting the pictures I plan to use for my next wall hangings several times.  I have printed them in different sizes.  I think I might begin work on two very different wall-hangings simultaneously.  They are both challenging in their own way.  My thinking is that when I am stuck on one, I can work on the other one. This week I will definitely make up my mind as to what to do next.

On our annual trip to Michigan this summer my Mom's odometer on her Highlander turned over  200,000 miles.  As she said it was a "Wow!" moment to see it turn over on one of our many trips traveled in that car.  This sunset is one of the many reasons we make that long drive each summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment