Friday, June 12, 2015

Making Lemonade from a Lemon

It is good to quilt and blog again.  These last couple of weeks have been very crazy due to work and obligations here at home.

Think of one of your worst nightmares as a bride.  Try, the photographer has gone to the wrong hotel one half hour from the hotel where your wedding is to take place.   The before shots are missed because of this error. 


That is where Photoshop is the best friend you can have.  I used a picture a friend  at the wedding took and then lifted  the couple out of  the original photo.  I utilize elements from four other photos to create this one.  I choose not to recreate what should have been a shot from the venue, so as not to remind the bride what could have been.  She likes hydrangeas and they were the flower of choice as her centerpieces.  I will add the shadows when I make the quilt.  Now to make the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment