Monday, November 3, 2014

Progressing

Why is it major appliances always, always, break down at the most inconvenient times?  I had out of town company this weekend and of course the oven decided not to work in the middle of baking a breakfast dish.  Thank goodness, mom was just down the street and her oven was working.



 Time flew by this week and I didn't catch the time to get very much done this week.  I did begin to work on the legs of my little one.

My father-in-law passed away last month and we were sent a very thoughtful remembrance.  Some friends sent us a living oak memorial to plant in the yard.  I am sure an oak tree was chosen because he was a very tall and towering man, well over six feet.  It has been fun watching it, as grows from an acorn.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment