Sunday, July 22, 2012

Colleen's Ireland

Last year, Colleen and her husband traveled to Ireland.  She finally sent me the pictures she wanted on her wall hanging. 




This picture is very pretty, but when it will be printed on fabric the cliffs and foreground colors will darken and the sky will look white.


I added more color to the sky and then lightened the overall picture to get it ready for printing on the fabric.







I darkened the water just a touch, so I could lighten the overall picture for printing.










As you can see in this picture, it was stamped with a date and the colors looked faded.




I used the self healing and clone tool in Photoshop to remove the date and I saturated the color to make it look brighter.
As you can see she wants several pictures on her wall hanging, I will look at scrapbook designs to help give me some ideas for a layout of the photos. 

Here are two scrapbook links:




Here is a picture of a horse I took in Wyoming.




No comments:

Post a Comment