Saturday, March 29, 2014

Coming Along Slowly

This week I had planned to start quilting, but that didn't happen.  I caught a cold and it had other plans for me.  Lots of naps after work and going to bed early.  I even skipped my weight class on Wednesday, so you know I wasn't feeling well.



I did make time to print the pictures on pretreated fabric.  As well as, ironing them onto the fabric I used for their borders.



After surfing the web for a couple of hours, I was able to find a quote that related well to the adventure of our friends buying a farm and planting a vineyard.

"Wine is an art and a science at the same time.  That’s why there’s a mystique about it and why a little grape can hold so much adventure for our family. "  -Bill Wilson

More sights from our cruise down the Rhine:




No comments:

Post a Comment