Friday, January 1, 2016

Fabric Choices

Choices, choices, choices! Pattern, solid, batik, plain, bright.....fabric choices!  I consider all until I find what "speaks" to me.  Even then, I will have something all pieced together, only to rip it apart because it doesn't quite strike me.  









I am considering these for the sky.  I am leaning towards the the top two on the left.  No sure, until the hat palette is selected.


I used The Art Quilter's Value Scale by Leni Wiener to help with choosing my fabric in the different palettes presented below.   





I like the shades of red and patterns in this set.









I am tending to lean toward  this set.  I like the bright red colors and the patterns.



I think this collection is more aligned with the colors in the original picture.  But and the big but, I am not excited about this set.



The border for the hat- the picture has the shades a little off.


No comments:

Post a Comment