Sunday, January 14, 2018

So Much to Do, So Little Time

After spending so many months doing so little, now I find myself with a list longer than I know what to do with.  I am happy to have gotten back into the groove.  I am taking a class through the Academy of Quilting with Marilyn Lee, Pets with Personality.  It has a great teaching and learning platform.

I have worked on my current wallhanging and the work I need to get accomplished for the class.  I enjoy being busy, again.

This week I worked relentlessly to finish the trees in the background.  When I first hung it up, I noticed some flaws in the movement of the lighter leaves, especially when I converted the picture into black and white.



It sat on the design wall and I took it apart and replaced the pieces several times.


I cropped the picture so I could get a better feel for it.  I think we have a go, at least for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment