Sunday, May 6, 2012

World Meet Lucy

World meet Lucy.  Lucy meet the world.  Lucy is the subject of my next wallhanging.  She is Jack's "sister".  One would think that all I like to do is dogs.  In fact, I am waiting for the "someday" I complete my last dog portrait.  You know how it goes, one dog protrait leads to another dog's portrait.  I love seeing the joy it brings to people's faces when they receive the wallhanging of their dog, but I am ready to move on.   The other ideas I have will have to sit on the back burner until I complete Lucy's and Olive's portraits.


Lucy's pose is cute, but pictures from a smart phone aren't always the best quality and size. 

Even putting the photo into Photoshop didn't give me the best highlights and details.

 But luckily, I have othr pictures of Lucy to study.



This week I will work on tracing and making the pattern, in between working on my mother's Mother's Day present. 




No comments:

Post a Comment