Sunday, April 28, 2013

Looking at the Front and Back

I am counting the days down until the end of the school year, 32 days left to go and then I can relax and sew, sew, sew!
 

I am learning to look at the back of the material as well as the front of the material.  I think I will use the back of the material for the main part of the stem and the right side of the material for the shading.


I am trying to decide what to use for the petals.
 
 
I am audtioning different shades of red for the petals.
 
 
I have finally narrowed it down to three different fabrics.
 
 
I think there is good contrast between the stem and the background. 
 
 
I think I am off to a good start.
 
 
This is another reason I love traveling west by car.
 
 
We were heading north to Denver on a trip and decided to go through Colorado Springs and stopped by the Garden of the Gods.
 
 
The rock formations are awesome!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment