Sunday, April 27, 2014

Yet, Another Milestone to Celebrate

There is no greater pleasure than giving someone a wall hanging, who appreciates the hard work and time that went in to making it.  Yesterday, I gave our friend his Happy Big 60! wall hanging and he really was ecstatic over his gift.  The wine glass is a replica of the one on his label and the pictures are of the farm.

My granddaughter is celebrating her first birthday in May.  The theme of the birthday party is Look Whooo's One. Have you guessed? Owls. This grandmother has been charged with making the birthday dress.




 In addition, I want to make a "scrapbook" wall hanging with newborn pictures of her and her parents.



I like to plan my wall hangings using black and white pictures.  I have much to do in the next couple of weeks.

Here are some pictures from our trip to Oklahoma.



They are in desperate need for rain.  The lakes are drying up and the vegetation is dying and turning brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment