Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Piecing Has Begun


The first week back to school after the holidays is always hard.  Going back to school after a two month break was excruciating.  The snow on Tuesday gave me an added bonus- schools were closed in the area, yeah! Then on Wednesday and Thursday we had two hour delayed openings, double yeah!  It made me realize that I am ready to retire, but it is not in the cards just yet.

I know, my life would be a whole lot easier if I would piece the background first.  In this case, I am not real sure just how I am going to treat the chair and the background in general.  So of course, I will add the background  the hard way.


Well, I was able to get some piecing accomplished this week.  I think I will have to add some black shading between the dog and the cushion.  The dark purple and the maroon are blending into each other.  Oh, what looks white on the dog is really a very light purple.  Still thinking about the background.

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment