Monday, February 20, 2017

5 weeks and Sketchbook Apps

Almost 5 weeks since the beginning of my cataract journey.  I am getting use to my new eyesight, I think my brain is getting use to my new lenses.  I don't think my eyes will totally settle down until I get my new glasses prescription.  I am happy with my close up vision; I can see details very well.  I have to admit my far-sighted vision is a little worse than I thought it would be, but it was a choice I made.  The trade off of seeing up close is worth it.


Most of the Apps I reviewed have many more features than what I need.  They appeared to be designed for people who want to do intricate detailed drawings and didn't have the capability for inserting pictures.   I wanted something quick and easy.  Then once in a while I get one of those moments and I Googled apps for architects and viola:


  • Morpholio Journal: Design & Architect Sketchbook

By Morpholio Apps


This app allows you to write on photos and images, sketch, and collage in a journal format.
 For iPhone and iPhone; found on iTunes (no link, can't get it to work)


No comments:

Post a Comment