Sunday, June 17, 2012

Miss Lucy, what will I do?

After staring at her face all week, I added more gray to the area under her eyes and I think I am finally happy with the results.


 Now, the big question was, what to do about the border?  The wallhanging of her "brother", has the border color of blue.  Keeping with the brother-sister theme, I was going to put a pink border around her, but pink just didn't work for me.



But I did  like the contrast of the bright dark pink around the edges of the lighther pink.  I decided to cut a one inch strip of the pink, folded it in half, and ...... placed it on the edge.  Now the big question still lingering was the border.



Looking at the color wheel, I still had a hard time deciding, until brown finally hit me.  I tried one shade of brown then another.  Of course, my first choice ended up being my final choice. 

Next, I had to choose the photos of Lucy that would go in each corner.  They were chosen and thrown into PhotShop Elements 9.   I enhanced and squared the photos to get them ready for printing onto the EQ Printables fabric.









Looking at these photos of Lucy, I am happy I added more gray to here face.  Now for a  minor decision is which corner to put each picture.

We are spending the weekend in Boston.  The weather is beautiful and the sights are fantastic for history lovers.
Last year, we visited Yellowstone Park and had the pleasure of seeing many beautiful sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment